Features of Wasabi Tour
- Nature – You can feel mother nature in Tokyo
- Experience – You can see how to grow REAL wasabi and enjoy tasting
- Special – Private tour for you (one group per day)
You won’t be able to believe Okutama is still in Tokyo but it is real. We will take you to our wasabi farm where you can’t come in by yourself. Beautiful mother nature and stunning canyons will be seen.
Wasabi farm is an ancient tradition in Okutama and has been kept for many many years. You may not know how real wasabi looks like or its taste. You can have experience how to grow wasabi in our farm and also enjoy the taste of REAL wasabi!
- Wasabi experience : 11,000 JPY per person (including tax)
*rubber boots rental：500JPY per person
11:00am – 2 hours return
※8:30am on the weekend and public holiday
※May change due to the weather
1-192-4, Mitake, Ome-shi, Tokyo
1.Meet your tour guide at meeting point in Mitake, Okutama (11:00am)
2. Instruction for wasabi tour (about 10-20min)
3. Head to wasabi farm (takes about 15min by car)
4. Walk to WASABI farm
* short walk in nature about 15min
5. Look how is REAL wasabi
6. Tasting wasabi
* You can try to eat real wasabi with beautiful Japanese rice etc
7. Back to meeting point
What you need
- Nice shoes for walking (we have some rental rubber boots if you need!)
- Nice cloths for walking
※If you are not able to walk by yourself, we don’t recommend this tour but you can still enjoy the tour.
Please ask us from here!